Skip to main content

Request Support

Any family can receive support: when bereavement is imminent, the moment of experiencing a bereavement or many years after.
Anyone can refer a family to us (for example, a family member, friend, health, education or social care professional) provided consent from the family has been given for the referral to be made.

We offer a two-tiered approach to support, depending on the depth of help or support required. Families can be offered either tier at any time they feel appropriate.

For support, please email us at with the following information. NB: We aim to reply within 24 hours, so please check your junk / spam folder if you haven’t heard from us in a few days.  Thank you


Tier 1:

For bereaved families, or professionals working with bereaved families, who only seek bereavement packs and signposting for support.

Tier 1 would only require the person seeking a pack or signposting to provide the following information via email or through social media request:

– Whether child supporting is of primary or secondary age.

– Relationship of person who has died (e.g. parent, grandparent, friend)

– Cause of death (e.g. neonatal, road traffic accident, murder, suicide).

– County of residence.

– Address for pack/info to be sent (Note – this information will not be stored).



Tier 2:

For bereaved families, or professionals working with bereaved families, who are seeking additional support or targeted provision.

Tier 2 would require a greater level of information to be shared with Elsie Ever After to ensure that the most appropriate support or help can be accurately provided or recommended. We gather the following information which can be supplied by either the family or with consent by a supporting professional.

Service required: Bereavement pack, direct support or guidance / signposting.

Name of bereaved person and age.

Contact details – address or email.

Location of residence, cause of death and more details of support required.

Name and details of adult giving consent if the referral is for a child.