Thank you for visiting our website.
It costs us £15 to make a basic children’s bereavement pack and up to £45 to pay for one sessions of therapy. We provide these services for free to bereaved people. We can only do this with continued support from fundraisers. So far we have raised around £40,000 for Elsie Ever After.
It sounds an awful lot of money and it is, but we have spent almost all this money already on providing over 1,850 bereavement packs and by supporting families with counselling and creative therapies. To keep up with demand, we need to continue raising money to ensure we can continue providing support to bereaved families when they need it most. Therefore, if you would be prepared to help us raise some more funds by taking part in one of these ways, we’d be extremely grateful:
Here are some of ideas of what you could do:
- Making a donation (Click Here)
- Filling a cardboard collection pot (email us to request one)
- Doing a cake sale
- Doing a sponsored 5K run and we will provide you with a medal
- Holding a coffee morning or film night in for friends
- hosting a sponsored event to raise money for us;
- holding a non-uniform day in exchange for a donation to us;
- hosting a collection box at your workplace for a short time;
- having an enterprise day where participants are given a pound and asked to try and multiply it;
- Nominating us for superstore charity collections – applications can be found in store or online.
- Attending one of our fundraising events (see our Facebook event page)
- Give As You Earn (Payroll Giving)
Payroll Giving is a flexible scheme which allows anyone who pays UK income tax to give regularly on a tax free basis to charities including Elsie Ever After. Payroll Giving donations are deducted before tax so each £1.00 you give will only cost you 80p if you are a basic rate taxpayer and if you’re a higher rate tax payer, it will only cost you 60p. For more info visit: https://www.cafonline.org/my-personal-giving/plan-your-giving/caf-give-as-you-earn
If you are fundraising and would like a fact sheet to tell people why you are raising money – click here. (have link to fact sheet document)
We’d love to hear about your fundraising event. Please email us on email@example.com and we can help you plan your event.